This award was presented to me by http://yarnwuseleien.wordpress.com
I want to express my gratitude and promise to pass it on to all those blogs that I really enjoy and follow.
Blog of the Year 2012 Award-http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/.
The “Blog of the Year” award is a little different from other award, because you accumulate stars.
Here are the rules for this award:
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the Blog of the Year 2012 award.
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen-There is no minimum or maximum number of blogs required-present them with their award.
3. Please include a link back to this page.Blog of the Year 2012′ Award-http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-20120award/.
4.Let the Blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the, “rules” with them.
5.You can also join our Facebook group -click ” like” on this page, ‘Blog of the Year 2012’Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience.( I can not join that group as I am not on Facebook)
6. As a winner of the award- please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award-and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar-and start collecting stars.
Yes-that’s’ right-there are stars to collect.
Unlike other awards which can only add to your blog once-this award is different
When you begin you will receive the 1st Star award and every time you are given the award by another blog- you can add another star.
There are total of 6 stars to collect.
Which means that you can check out your favorite blogs, and even if they have already been given the award by someone else, then you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars.
For more information check the FAQ on ,The Thought Palette
I want to present this award to you . Please keep passing it on and keep the stars shine going for blog year and years to come.
Blog of the year 2012’Award- http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/.
1. http://grishmanphotography.wordpress.com this blog has pictures that speaks the world to you, in color as well as in black and white. The pictures may be of ordinary nature but has a depth.
2. http://grosenberg.wordpress.com this blog has a thought for each day, with images that relate to the thought. Images are colorful and thoughts are provoking. Inspires mind to think.
3. http://georgevagabon.wordpress.com this blog got humor with photogrpahs, sketches in real or cartoon.Brings a smile instantly.
4. http://Seenorway.wordpress.com this blog has beautiful scenery of Norway 🙂 nature at its best.Scenic and lively. When you look at the photographs you want to visit those places.
5. http://StephenBrassawe.wordpress.com this blog got an intriguing quality, as you seen photographs of places, building people you also get to read something that he wants you to see, beyond the physical aspect. A thought or feel.
6. http://Sigoese.wordpress.com this blog has a wide variety, sometimes I think it is a different blog 🙂
7.http://Davidkanigan.wordpress.com this blog got humor with art, pictures or photographs you name it and he has it, even short videos are there for you to see how a cat can be your gym trainer.
8. http://rubicorno.wordpress.com this blog expresses photography in shades.It may be technical but the impact is emotional and philosophical too.
9.http://berry556.wordpress.com this blog has life written in the form of poetry. Every color you want to feel or wear, you get it at his blog.
10.http://Clark Kent.wordpress.com this blog has exotix, erotic and exclusive ideas about poems and prose, drama and emotions. You read and disappear, completely.
11. http://urbanfragment.wordpress.com this blog is also as fragments and that does confuse me but it is an exciting blog to be, got to visit it.
12.http://johncoyote.wordpress.com this blog has yesterday drawn in today and gives you tommorow. Can you find three tenses in one, is this blog 🙂
13.http://the oldwolf.wordpress.com this blog has pictures of dark that gives you light. The write up is equally good as the man himself.
14.http://randomiser144.wordpress.com this blog gives you a vacation while you sit at home. it has smiles for every moment.
15. http ://sethsnap.wordpress.com yhis blog has a very steady flow of beautiful picture. the blogger gives us equal opportunity to write a poem story or comments, it sure is fun to be with sethsnap.
16. http://tocksin.wordpress.com this blog has serious and non-serious issues presented amicably.
17.http://The Mind of RD Revilo.wordpress.com this blog has poems for me, in a simple and direct form.
18.http://jefferytodd.wordpress.com this blog makes you laugh and if you are down, you will be up 😉
19.http://AdamIsler0gBLOGato.wordpress.com this blog got New York and that is amazing 🙂
20. http://Cristian Mihai.wordpress.com this blog has prose with drama.
21. http ://Patrick Latter.wordpress.com– this blog has photographs that are refreshingly amazing
27.http://KARMATRENDZ.wordpress.com this blog got architecture of today.
30.http://marta’s adventuresin thebigcity.wordpress.com this blog has pictures to tella story.
31.http://hovercraftdoggystyle.wordpress.com this blog has new and old ideas in perfect presentations with or without words, but pictures/photographs.
32. http://beartalesme.wordpress.com this blog has humor humor and more humor.
33.http://intoccabili.wordpress.com this blog is very cute
34.http://hastywords.wordpress.com this blog is all love.
35. http://reikheidi.wordpress.com this blog is new but is good.
36.http://Iusedto be decisive.wordpress.com it istruly an entertaining blog.
37. http://Roger Tharpe.wordpress.com
38. http://what Isee,what I feel,wha tI’d like to see.wordpress.com you got a life he got quote for it
39. http://canoe&communication.wordpress.com Do not miss it.